Your Filippo Loreti watch is warranted for two years from the date of purchase against all manufacturing defects.
For warranty repairs, the defective watch must be registered as soon as possible by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please specify your name and order number, and provide a detailed description of the issue.
Battery changes are not considered a warranty repair service.
Please note, your warranty does not cover:
- Failure or damage resulting from improper use, lack of care, or accidents (i.e. knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.);
- Aesthetic changes resulting from normal wear, tear, and aging (i.e. scratched case or crystal, alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps);
- Excessive contact with water may cause damage to the watch. Water penetration or damage caused under these circumstances will not be covered by warranty;
- Filippo Loreti watches serviced by non-certified repair staff (e.g. for battery replacement, service, or repairs);
- Return shipping costs to and from our Service Center will be shouldered by the customer. Only the Repair Service Fees are covered by the warranty.
Your warranty receipt should be shipped along with your watch. Battery replacement is not covered under the warranty but is available for a reasonable fee.
If you would like to request warranty service for your timepiece please fill out the form here.