Adjusting the time:
- Pull out the crown until the second click - position two;
- Turn the crown until you reach the correct time (check if the AM / PM is set correctly);
- Push the crown back to default position.
Adjusting the month:
- Find a thin and robust object (a ballpoint pen works perfectly);
- Locate a small pusher on the case at 2 o’clock;
- Pressing the pusher the month hand (at 3 o’clock) will move correspondingly by a full month.
Adjusting the date and the week:
- Pull out the crown until the first click - position one (the watch continues to run);
- Turn the crown clockwise until the desired date appears;
- Turn the crown counterclockwise until you reach the correct day of the week;
- Push the crown back to the default position.
- Note: Do not set the date between 8:30 PM and 2:00 AM.
- Do not set weekday between 11:30 PM and 4:00 AM.
Winding the timepiece:
- Leave the crown in default position and turn the crown clockwise. The timepiece will be fully charged after 90 turns.
- You should wind the timepiece manually if the watch has not been worn for a while.