Adjusting the time and the day of the week:
- Pull out the crown until you hear the second click - this is position two.
- Turn the crown clockwise to move the hour and minute hands forward.
- To determine if you are in AM or PM time, turn the crown until you see the day of the week move forward. Continue turning the crown to set the correct time and the day of the week.
- Push the crown back to the default position.
- The day of the week hand will move to the next day between 11:00 PM and 4:00 AM.
Adjusting the Moonphase and the date:
- Pull out the crown until you hear the first click - this is position one. The watch will continue to run.
- Turn the crown clockwise to set the moon phase (disc at 6 o’clock).
- Turn the crown counterclockwise to set the date hand (hand at 12 o’clock).
- Push the crown back to default position.
- Do not set the date between 9:00 PM and 1:00 AM. Otherwise, the day may not change properly. If it is necessary to set the date during that time period, first change the time to any time outside that time period, set the date, and then set the correct time.
Adjusting the month:
- Find a thin and robust object (a ballpoint pen works perfectly).
- Locate a small pusher on the case at 2 o’clock.
- Press the pusher to move the month hand (at 3 o’clock) forward by a full month.
- It is necessary to adjust the date on the first day after a 30-day month and after February.