Absolutely. The only difference between regular order and early bird is an extended waiting time due to the fact that your selected timepiece will be specifically manufactured just for you.
Articles in this section
- What does an early bird mean?
- When will I receive the timepiece that I ordered as an early bird?
- Will you update me once my early bird timepiece is ready to be shipped?
- How to place an early bird order?
- When will I be charged?
- How do I know that I have successfully placed my order?
- Is early bird order reliable?
- Can I combine an order that contains an early bird with other items?
- Can I modify or cancel an early bird order?
- What is your return policy on early bird items?