Each made-to-order is treated as regular order, so you’ll be charged immediately. This is so we can ship your early bird item as soon as it’s ready.
Articles in this section
- What does a made-to-order mean?
- When will I receive the timepiece that I ordered as a made-to-order?
- Will you update me once my made-to-order item is ready to be shipped?
- How to place a made-to-order?
- When will I be charged?
- How do I know that I have successfully placed my order?
- Is a made-to-order reliable?
- Can I combine an order that contains a made-to-order with other items?
- Can I modify or cancel an early made-to-order?
- What is your return policy on made-to-order items?