Each pre-order is treated like a regular order, so you’ll be charged immediately. This is so we can ship your pre-ordered item as soon as it’s ready.
Articles in this section
- What does a pre-order mean?
- When will I receive the timepiece that I pre-ordered?
- Will you update me once my pre-ordered timepiece is ready to be shipped?
- How to place a pre-order?
- When will I be charged?
- How do I know that I have successfully placed my order?
- Is pre-order reliable?
- Can I combine an order that contains a pre-order with other items?
- Can I modify or cancel a pre-order?
- What is your return policy on pre-ordered items?